If you are tired of you garden lawn looking patchy, uneven and full of weeds, artificial grass could be the answer you have been looking for. In the past, artificial grass looked fake; however, in recent years, significant improvements have meant that the fake look is a thing of the past.
There are many benefits to having artificial grass in your garden:
- First off is that it is long-lasting, meaning once its down there really isn’t much you have to do to maintain it.
- As the lawn is artificial, it is placed on a weed-free base, reducing weeds significantly.
- Pet and children friendly.
- No brown patches
- No holes or brown patches
- Looks great when it is professionally installed
- Wide variety to choose from, depending on your budget.
Artificial lawns certainly have their benefits; however, the cost of such grass is much more pricey than real turf.